The Sample Hotel is searching for practical and reliable people who can perform their tasks efficiently and effectively while creating a comfortable environment where guests will feel right at home.
The purpose of this position is to interact with our guests and ensure they have a great experience when stay at the resort. This person is also responsible for responding to guest calls or inquiries about room reservations, to provide information and reserve rooms for guests coming to the resort. Reservations Officer will continue the arrival experience by ensuring clear communication with guests, obtaining all necessary information and providing the guest a room that meets their expectations. Reservations officer will be well versed in promotions, events, pricing, and sales strategy to meet the guest’s request.
- Answer incoming calls and assist with reservations, confirmations, room need requests, and questions.
- Explain resort products, service and other information about the resort as requested.
- Sell, process and enter and confirm room reservations using selling techniques and strategies.
- Maintain knowledge of current resort events, activities, and hours of operation as well as dining options currently available.
- Verify payment for stay including incidental costs by obtaining credit information.
- Assist guests with issues and complaints, with empathy and a focus on guest satisfaction.
- Accurate accounting of cash bank assigned to each agent.
- Facilitate guest departures providing accurate statements and ensuring guest satisfaction and collecting all payments due.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous guest service and Reservations experience preferred
- Preferably 5* hotel experience
- Have a good interpersonal and excellent communication skill, creative, smart, a team player, honest, hard worker and dependable
- Able to work under pressure with diverse and simultaneous demands in Hospitality environment
- Have a good presentation skill and able to operate MS Office, especially Power Point program
Good command of English both written and spoken is a must
If you’re ready to make the move to a great, new career opportunity
Apply now by sending your Resume and CV to email@example.com